Are you, people-oriented professional looking for a work opportunity that helps others in the community? Since 1857, Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels, Cemeteries and Cremation Services has offered support for grieving families through exceptional service and care. We’re there when people need us most and have become known as a leading funeral service provider in the Twin Cities, with 16 locations.
Join our team of compassionate professionals and advance your career with community-focused work as part-time driver.
- Drive funeral service vehicle or funeral coach
- Greet guests and provide assistance as needed
- Assist with funeral service set-up
- Perform light housekeeping duties before and after services
- Assist with vehicle maintenance
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Funeral Director
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid MN driver’s license
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Reliable and flexible
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Part-time
Contact information: [email protected]
Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels, Cemeteries and Cremation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.