Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels actively seeks motivated individuals who will represent our 16 Metro Area Funeral Chapels and 4 Cemeteries. We are looking for lifelong learners who have the ability to inspire, motivate, and consistently achieve sales results.
What You’ll Do:
Business to consumer sales, focused on educating families about the benefits of funeral preplanning. You will utilize your excellent communication skills and deep-seeded desire to help people make important decisions about their unique funeral service.
A short video on the rewarding career of a Pre-Arrangement Specialist Click Here
What You Need:
The ideal candidate will have a current MN life insurance license or the ability to obtain one, as well as a valid driver license and reliable transportation. Other essential skills include, but are not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal abilities
- Proven track record of sales success
- Excellent communication skills
- Direct sales experience with an in-home focus preferred
- Funeral industry knowledge or experience preferred
- Current Minnesota life insurance license preferred
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
Washburn McReavy offers competitive compensation packages and employee benefits. If you want to pursue a rewarding career in funeral sales, apply today by e-mailing your resume' and cover letter to PamTsatsos@Washburn-McReavy.com for immediate consideration!