At Washburn-McReavy we have been working in the funeral business for over 160 years. We are proud to offer you excellent service whether you are looking for preplanning, funeral, cremation, or burial information. No matter which service or location you choose, you will always find an exceptional level of professionalism and care. Our complete range of services is listed below. Please contact us if you have questions or would like to receive more information about anything that we offer.
Funeral & Cremation Services- Services of licensed funeral director
- Transportation of deceased from the place of death to our chapel
- Professional care of deceased
- Securing certified copies of the death certificate and documents
- Placing obituaries in newspapers
- Acknowledgement cards, guest register, and memory folders
- Use of funeral coach, casket bearers, floral car, and family vehicles
- Final tribute in your church or our chapel or location of your choice
- Choice of caskets and burial vaults
- Choice of cremation caskets, urns, and other merchandise
- Visitation and chapel rooms, both formal and informal
- In-house floral design studio
- Clergy arrangements
- Music arrangements
Prearrangement Services- Advanced planning at any of our locations or from the convenience of your own home
- Filing insurance benefits
Cemetery Services- Cemetery arrangements
- Full service chapel at each location
- Community rooms for gathering
- Variety of burial options
- Choice of burial vaults
- Choice of cemetery markers and monuments
- Holiday wreath placement
Everything you need to know about funeral and cemeteries.
How to truly support yourself and others at a time of grief.
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your cemetery experience.
Local resources for all your support and planning needs.