Are you a highly organized, people-oriented professional looking for a work opportunity that helps others in the community? Since 1857, Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels, Cemeteries and Cremation Services has offered support for grieving families through exceptional service and care. We’re there when people need us most and have become known as a leading funeral service provider in the Twin Cities, with 16 locations.
Join our team of compassionate professionals and advance your career with community-focused work as part-time Receptionist.
- Answer office phone and direct calls accordingly
- Greet guests and provide assistance as needed
- Use computer systems to effectively record and communicate information
- Assist with funeral service set-up
- Perform assigned housekeeping duties
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Funeral Director
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of receptionist duties, accurate data entry, and computer utilization
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
- Reliable and flexible, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Computer proficiency
- Experience handling multiple phone lines
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with data entry, receptionist duties and/or computer knowledge
- Prior funeral service experience
Job Type: Part-time; 1-2 days and evenings per week plus every other weekend
Contact information: [email protected]
Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels, Cemeteries and Cremation Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.