Floral Design Leader
Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels, Cemeteries and Cremation Services is a family-owned and operated funeral business in the Twin Cities with 16 locations that serve the Twin-Cities Metro Area. For over 160 years, we have supported families in grief to help them cope and to honor their loved ones.
We are currently seeking a Floral Design Leader who is excited about working with a team of designers to create floral tributes for our families. The Floral Design Leader will help advise the Licensed Funeral Directors in designing floral arrangements, train new designers, and perform managerial duties and other various tasks in the floral shop. The candidate must be comfortable working both alone and as part of a team. A passion for flowers and exceeding customer expectations are paramount for this position.
At least six years of floral design experience, including funeral design.
- Previous experience in floral design for a retail florist is preferred.
- Knowledge of fresh floral product and design techniques and mechanics.
- Ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Passion for quality products and excellent customer service.
- Tech savvy – general knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, and experience working with databases.
- Ability to work within defined price ranges and budgets.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
Washburn-McReavy Funeral Chapels, Cemeteries and Cremation Services – An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, contact Amanda Kaeding, Administrative Manager
Everything you need to know about funeral and cemeteries.
How to truly support yourself and others at a time of grief.
Let us guide you through the ins and outs of your cemetery experience.
Local resources for all your support and planning needs.